To Our Community:
We hope that you and your family are well and safe during this time. We wanted to update you on the current status of our practice and let you know that we are here for all of your eye care needs.
Beginning May 11th:
• We will be extending hours Mon-Fri 9 am-5 pm
• We will be accepting appointments for exams during this time
We are excited to see familiar eyes in the coming weeks! We have implemented extensive safety measures to protect our patients, staff, and doctors. Below is a short list of the measures we are taking to protect you and our staff:
• The day before your appointment you will receive confirmation and screened for COVID-19 symptoms
• All doors will be locked and we are asking all those that visit to call from their car or outside the office when they arrive. You will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms and given directions on how to proceed
• We are testing forehead temperatures of all individuals who enter our office including employees
• A mask MUST be worn at all times while in the office. If you do not have a mask, we will have a disposable surgical mask for you to use during the visit
• Only individuals who have an appointment or need assistance with glasses or contact lenses (unless under 18 years old or those needing assistance) will be permitted in the office in order to keep with social distancing measures
• All individuals who enter will be asked to wash their hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer
• ALL of our staff members are required to wear masks
• Those staff members who work closely with patients will also be wearing face shields, goggles, and/or be behind plexiglass or glass barriers
• Hand washing and/or hand sanitizer use will be performed by every employee before and after working with every patient regardless of whether the patient was touched
• When selecting frames, numerous safety precautions will be taken
• Finally, when contact is going to be made with the patient gloves will be used
We would like to take this moment to thank you for your patience during this unprecedented time. We know that your eye care health and vision are of utmost importance and we are here to provide any assistance that you may need!
Please call or email us with any questions.
Have a beautiful day and be well.
Pusz & Siegel Eyecare Associates